Quick Menu


Wednesday 9 April 2008

Daily Tiffin - Themed Birthday Parties



This article at the Daily Tiffin is the Final part of my Birthday Party Series. In my previous two posts, I explained how to decorate Birthday Cakes and how to make 3D cakes.
In this article, I am going to attempt to show you how to host Themed Birthday Parties. Every child loves a Themed Birthday Party. Some adults too! Although hosting a themed party conjures up images of lots of money, it's really not all the difficult.

Read my article over at the Daily Tiffin to find out how!

3 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I remember the days Dharm!!! I enjoyed your article as well!!

Jen said...

Your parties look fabulous! The dino eggs are great. Can I borrow the idea for my daughter's party too?

Dharm said...

of course you can borrow the idea!