Quick Menu


Wednesday 24 December 2008

O Holy Night, The stars are brightly shining...

It's just past 5pm and I'm kinda, sorta, finished with the Christmas cooking and baking. Well finished with the baking at least!! Yes, I've finished baking and icing 4 measures of Chocolate Cake and now I'm taking a break before we head out to a good friends house for a quick Christmas drink and then come back home to host my Mom, Dad, Mom-in-law and Father-in-Law for Christmas Eve dinner.
The menu for tonight is something fairly simple since we have been gouging ourselves at Christmas parties the last few days. I'm making Chicken Vol-au Vents and I've already prepared the chicken filling and also prepared and baked the vol-au-vents. Then, we are having spicy meatball pasta and also steamed vegetables tossed in butter. Thats the plan anyway!
So, since it's already Christmas tomorrow, here's wishing all of my dear friends and everyone out there a Very Blessed and Happy Christmas!

3 comments:

~nm said...

Wishing you a merry Christmas too!

And the menu sounds so droolicious!

Anonymous said...

Blessed Christmas, Dharm and family!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I trust you had a fantastic Christmas Dharm with friends and family. It has been a pleasure to get to know you and your family over the past year. Bring on 2009!!!