Wednesday, 11 February 2009

RFJ Winner - Most Unique Interpretation!



I almost missed taking part in the February Challenge and it's a good thing I got my act together and made these Fusion Vol-au-Vents. Why? Because I won a prize at the Royal Foodie Joust hosted by Jenn, the Leftover Queen!

Our Queen introduced some new rules and from now on, there are THREE chances to win at the Joust. The three categories are: Best Overall Entry, Best Photo and Most Unique Interpretation of ingredients.

I'm very honoured to have won under this category and I have to thank all the members of the Royal Foodie Joust who voted for me. For full details of the ingredients involved and how I made this original creation, check out my post on Fusion Vol-au-Vents

Thanks again Queen Jenn for initiating this very fun contest reknowned amongst the Food Blogging community as the Iron Chef of the food blogs!

7 comments:

Bellini Valli said...

Congratulations Dharm. This is a winning dish and just "Dharm" good!!

giz said...

Great win Dharm. So how many RFJ shields do you have now?

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen said...

My pleasure Dharm! Thanks so much for your participation and congrats again, my friend! :)

Peter M said...

Congrats Dharm, this makes it two!

Alexandra said...

Congrats on the win! You definitely deserved it with such a creative interpretation of the ingredients :)

Elle said...

Congrats Dharm! That really is a unique combination of flavors.

fatboybakes said...

wah, well done dharm! malaysia boleh!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin