Quick Menu


Sunday 15 June 2008

Tagged again...

I've been tagged for another meme and this time I've been tagged by my friend Dolores whom I Always have to think of whenever I eat Nutella!!

This meme is a series of Questions, much like a chat show or one of those questionaires in fancy magazines...

But first the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

And now the Q&A:

What was I doing ten years ago?
10 years ago, I was busy planning my wedding! We got married in September 1998 so 10 years ago in June, we were thinking about invitation cards, reception places, the church programme...all the things that needed to be done!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Try and get some blog posts scheduled
2. It's Sunday so it's having fun with kids day!
3. Think about this months Daring Bakers Challenge
4. Think about the new Lens I want for my DSLR
5. General weekend cleanups - ho hum!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Potato Chips
3. Nutella
4. Biscuits/Cookies
5. Fried Banana Chips

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Quit my job and open a restaurant - it wouldnt matter if it didn't do well coz I'm a Billionaire!
2. Buy a Merc for me and a Beamer for the Wife
3. Buy a few houses and earn rental income - so that even if the restaurant didn't earn me a decent income, at least I wont go bankrupt!
4. Donate a couple of million to a noble cause
5. Take the wife and kids on a long holiday that would include Disneyland!

Places I have lived:
1. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2. Virginia, USA
3. Melbourne, Australia


Jobs I have had:
1. Dishwasher during student days
2. Petrol Station Cashier during student days
3. Production Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
4. various Engineering positions at Malaysia Airlines
5. IT Manager at General Electric Aircraft Engines
6. Head of Quality and Safety at Maxis (a Telecommunications Company)

Sharing the love... (Tag, you're it)
I'm not really one to pass on Meme's so whoever would like to participate, please feel free to do so and consider yourself tagged from me...!
1. anyone who feels like it

1 comment:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Happy Father's Day Dharm... I hope you are spoiled:D