Quick Menu


Friday 14 December 2007

Daily Tiffin - Welcoming in the New Year

It's my turn to post again at the Daily Tiffin!

This is my second contribution and this time I talk about Welcoming in the New Year. I've also given some ideas on what to cook for a New Years lunch or dinner together with some photos.

Lastly I've posted a recipe for a Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. This dessert was one of my favourite childhood desserts made by my wonderful Aunty Julie. Although I may have modified the recipe substantially over the years, and now claim it as my own, she really deserves the credit for this delightful dessert!

1 comment:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I enjoyed your article in the Daily Tiffin Dharm. New Years Day we have always gone out for Chinese food ..that is our tradition. I guess the cook is tired by then!!!