Friday, 17 August 2007

Tagged Again....!

It looks like I've been tagged again.... maybe I'm getting popular...? Anyway, My friend Marye over at Apron Strings and Simmering Things as well as frozen-music as well as ...yeah, she has many, many blogs.

So anyway, Marye tagged me and these are the rules:


1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


The problem is, I DONT have a middle name. Neither have I wanted one nor have I ever thought of a middle name that I would like. With a first name that is 11 letters long, who needs a middle name....
So, just to be a sport, I'm going to use my Son's Middle name rather than my first name or the abbreviated version of it. Here goes:

A: is for Angelina my wonderful wife, who is my cooking muse, the source of plenty of joy, a wonderful mother to my two darling kids who incidentally both have middle names starting with 'A'.

N: is for my surname which incidentally means 9 precious stones. It is also for 'Nonsense' since I believe everyone needs to have a little nonsense in their lives - ask my kids, we have heaps of fun with my nonsense!

I: is for Intelligence or maybe the lack of it. Actually, I think I'm very intelligent, its just that sometimes I'm too lazy to use the intelligence I was given. I is also for my Indian heritage and last but most definitely not least, it is about recognising that you need to take time out for the most Important thing in the world - and that is the I in me, myself and I.

L: is for Love - for love is what ultimately makes everything worthwhile. Recognise that there are different kinds of love and in this respect, love well, love often and spread this love everywhere. Call me a hopeless romantic but I believe that Love will truly save the day, and the world!

So now I have to tag 4 people and these 4 are my new found foodie friends..!

Jen - The leftover Queen
KJ - A Cracking good Egg
Elle - Feeding my Enthusiasms and
Patricia - Technicolor Kitchen

3 comments:

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen said...

Hey Dharm! I completely agree with what you say about love! So true!

I will get cracking on my version soon enough! Thanks for thinking of me!

Elle said...

Dharm, Great idea to use his middle name. I'm off to SF today, but will try to blog this tag tomorrow if not tonight. It is grand that we are new found food buddies.

Elle said...

I've posted the meme Dharm. Thanks for tagging me :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin